Breaking News

Latest Activities

Reviews

Men's Health Philippines Miracle Run 2009

The 2009 Men's Health 10,000 kilometer Miracle Run was organized for the benefit of "Tahanang Walang Hagdanan". Much like the same as the 2008 Miracle Run which benefited the "GMA Kapuso Foundation" which was held last Aug. 17, 2008 at The Bonifacio Global City. More information here.

This year's event was my second Miracle Run, and my third running participation for Men's Health Philippines. This time, as compared to my first Miracle Run, I was no longer that much excited, but I am still enthusiastic 'coz my feet, mind and body is more prepared. Though I still had insomnia for the past few weeks before the event, I managed to redeem my sleepless nights some few days back.


I was happy for my run's result. Though I targeted that I would finish within 50 minutes, I'm still contented with the outcome. My preparation though with this run was all indoors. I just raced my pace on the treadmill at our office's gym. The training is really different than when you're running on the streets. Your feet will just step as the treadmill flows, but when you're on the streets, your whole body, and the will of your mind will have to contribute for you to be able to run. And besides, it makes me bored running for more than 20 minutes on a treadmill. It just makes my mind blank staring only at the window, seeing my own reflection and the same objects outside the window. So for those who are really serious in running, I highly recommend training and running outdoors than just using a treadmill.

Personal Race Profile:
Distance: 10 km.
Play: Individual Runner
My Personal Time: 00:54:10
Ranking: (no official result yet)

Race Info:
When: Mar. 29, 2009.
Where: UP Diliman, Quezon City
Race Map:

1 comment:

Share a space of your lane...

Enter your e-mail to receive updates from RunningAtom

Subscribe to RunningAtom

Fitness

Health

The Other Side of my Cerebro

Poetry

Short Story

Technology

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Designed By Blogger Templates